The following streets & areas will be repaved or receive repair work starting Tuesday May 22nd. This is the 1st of 2 repaving projects for 2018. This is made possible by your Town Council applying for and receiving Community Crossing grant money on $299,000 worth of projects.
- Main St.
- Washington St.
- Meadow Dr.
- Delaware St.
- Ciifty Falls- East of Dayton Rd.
- Ohio St. – From Conjunction St. to ally at the top of the hill.
- Hine Dr. – Cul-de-sac repair
- Hine & Yost- Repair intersection
- Market St. – Repair south of Fire Station
There is NO PARKING on these streets between 7am and 6pm week days. Work is expected to complete May 29th weather permitting.
Please excuse the dust as we improve our town.
Dayton map, Rieth-Riley paving 2018